SHIGA International Patent Office is one of the largest intellectual property firms in Japan.
We represent domestic and international clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
in filing applications at the Japanese Patent Office and worldwide.
|Name||Shiga International Patent Office|
|Establishment||Founded in 1965|
President, Patent Attorney
Chairman, Patent Attorney
|Employees||Staff: approximately 780
– 7 former JPO Examiners
– 138 Patent and Trademark Attorneys
– 3 Japanese Attorneys-at-Law
– 3 Chinese Patent Attorneys
– 1 Chinese Attorney-at-Law
– 1 U.S. Attorney-at-Law admitted to the California bar
– 300 technical specialists experienced in R&D and IP matters
– 30 litigation specialists who are qualified to represent parties in court in IP infringement litigation
|Address||GranTokyo South Tower
1-9-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-6620 JAPAN
Fax: +81-3-5288-5831 and -5832
GranTokyo South Tower
Tokyo 100-6620 Japan
- From nearby stations to our office
- 3 minutes walk from Yaesu South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
- 3 minutes walk from Exit 7 of Subway Kyobashi Station
- From Haneda International Airport to JR Tokyo station
- Approximately 30-minute ride by monorail and JR Line (transfer to JR Line at Hamamatsucho station)
- Approximately 35-minute ride by Limousine Bus
- From Narita International Airport to JR Tokyo station
- Approximately one hour ride by NEX（Narita Express）
- Approximately 80-minute ride by Limousine bus
Please stop by the reception area on the 2nd floor of the GranTokyo South Tower building, and inform the receptionist that you have an appointment with us. You will receive a security card in order to enter the elevator area. We have our own reception area on the 20th floor where you will be greeted.
Directions to the Reception Area of GranTokyo South Tower
Reception area on the 2nd floor
Please stop by the reception area on the 2nd floor of the GranTokyo South Tower building, and inform the receptionist that you have an appointment with us. You will receive a security card in order to enter the elevator area.
Elevators for middle levels
We have our own reception area on the 20th floor where you will be greeted.
- * Please take the elevators for floors 13 to 23 behind the reception desk, and get off at the 20th floor. Please note that there are several elevators with different destinations in our building.
- * When you leave, please return the security card to the collection box.