This webinar will cover
1. Documents which do not require signature
i. Not required: Power of Attorney, Declaration
ii. Required: Assignment
2. Suspension of examination for divisional application
i. Applications subjected to this practice
ii. Procedural requirements
iii. Flow after submitting the above documents
3. Identification number for applicants
i. System of assigning identification numbers
ii. Differences in procedures and fees before and after registration
- This webinar is aimed at providing IP information to our business partners and clients from overseas. Registration from persons who work for IP firms or law firms in Japan will not be approved as this may be deemed as a conflict of interest with our business.
- The webinar is expected to consist of a 20 to 30-minute presentation and a 5 to 10-minute Q&A session.
- If you miss watching the live session, you will receive an on-demand recorded video link a day after the live session is over. Please still register with the registration form below.