This webinar will cover
- Judgment procedure for adding new matters
- Handling of amendments that are not explicitly stated or obvious
- Introduction of High Court judgment (OK example)
- Introduction of case 10 in the case collections (NG example)
Comments from Speaker
If amendments are not explicitly stated in the original application and are not obvious from it, would the amendments be accepted? We would like to introduce an accepted case this year: High Court judgment (Reiwa 4 (Gyoke) No. 10092).
- This webinar is aimed at providing IP information to our business partners and clients from overseas. Registration from persons who work for IP firms or law firms in Japan will not be approved as this may be deemed as a conflict of interest with our business.
- You will receive a confirmation mail after you have registered.
- If you miss watching the live session, you will receive an on-demand recorded video link a day after the live session is over.